SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER Pozice je aktuálně obsazena
Our client, a well-established production company, is undertaking a reorganization to better fit with today demanding world, prices increase, closing of markets and other aspects than just “regular business”.
Establishing a new division SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT to ease production and sales departments as well as to accent the importance of all these individual sections – purchase, material warehouse, production planning, logistics and dispatch warehouse.
The initial focus should be on the PURCHASE department, revision of frame contracts and cooperation with key partners on a professional level with proper planning and quality control. The team is well coordinated, just missing ambitions and challenging the status quo, staying in the “takto jsme to dělali vždy” mode. Personal meetings with suppliers are essential – both local and international (CZE, IT, DE, …), negotiating prices and amounts, searching for suppliers, attending suppliers audits, etc.
Next phase will be about merging all the departments into a smooth and effective block, managing, motivating and supporting the teams.
Preparation of budget and forecasting of costs in close cooperation with the sales and controlling departments. Cost analysis, market monitoring and forecasting is more essential than ever before.
Effective stock management – evaluate and eventually improve the warehouse process.
Continuous improvement of all processes.
Reporting to the shareholders on a monthly basis (per
- University degree, ideally management or logistics;
- fluency in Czech and English (daily use with international suppliers);
- managerial skills, experience with management of variable teams – both office and production staff;
- analytical thinking,
- proactive cooperative attitude, dynamic personality;
- high level of resistance and ability to initiate and cope with dynamic changes in a turbulent environment of a technical company;
- managerial role, key player in the company´s top management;
- motivational financial package, bonus scheme;
- equipment: company car, mobile phone, notebook, etc.
- flexible working hours, additional vacation allowance.