zpět na výpis pracovních pozic
CHIEF ACCOUNTANT Pozice je aktuálně obsazena
13. 08. 2016
For our client - smaller trading company located in Litoměřice, part of an international group operating across numerous countries - we are looking for a competent and responsible Chief Accountant with English.
- Awareness of the financial, tax and other economic legislations of the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- Accounting / Bookkeeping Process in the company to cover both Czech and Group Standards
- Cash Flow Management; Bank Payments Control, Credit Control, petty cash management
- Foreign Currency Management; Payments in Foreign Currency
- Communication with Banks
- Tax Reporting; organization of the timely tax reporting including preparation of the P&L and balance sheet (in cooperation with the external advisor)
- Accounts Receivables Management (in cooperation with Sales and Sales support departments)
- Internal Reporting and Forecasting: the periodical reporting process in line with the internal and group rules
- Periodical Communication with the Group Financial Department
- Organization of the External Auditing Process and their implementation (Taking measures related to the Audit Reports)
- Responsibility for the organization of the proper archiving process of the financial documents and protection of the financial information.
- Payroll management, personnel agenda management, processing payments of social and healthcare charges
- Interaction with government authorities such as tax office, labor office etc. Timely submission of all required documents and declarations.
- Processing operational expenditures such as monthly allowances, fuel, etc.
- Self-organized position without subordinates.
- Education in Finance Management and/or
- Economics Practical Experience in Finance (at least 5 years in a similar position or positions combining relevant experience)
- Knowledge of Czech (must) and Slovak (preferred) accounting standards
- Fluency in English
- Computer skills (MS Office Programs)
- High organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical thinking
Advantages resulting from a position in a smaller Czech company operating within an international group